Approved Prozakk's TTT Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prozakk

New member
VIP
Your IGN
Prozakk​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:23800807​
Discord Tag
Prozakk#9186​
Your Age
21​
Your Time Zone
EST​
Previous staffing experience
I served two tenures on AHG, and I was staff on BV recently.​
​
(AHG 1ST)​
TTT Trial Mod 4/9/22 - 5/7/22​
TTT Mod 5/7/22 - 9/1/22​
​
(AHG 2ND)​
TTT Mod 10/9/22 - 11/15/22​
TTT Senior Mod 11/15/22 - ???​
​
(BV 1ST)​
TTT Jr Mod 5/29/25 - 6/24/25​
TTT Mod 6/24/25 - 8/24/25​
​
Why should you be considered for a moderator position?
I do have an alt account that I have gotten some of my Karma bans on. <3​
I will add that I will only play on my Alt if I end up getting accepted as full mod, and the server is staffed and calm.​
As long as that is acceptable.​
​
The amount of hours on my account maybe inflated due to playtime on other servers, and AFK time.​
I cannot give an accurate playtime on GL, but I'm sure it's over 15 hours biweekly. (Including Alt Time)​
​
​
​

1. Do you meet all the minimum requirements listed in the Requirements Thread?​

If not, please explain which requirement(s) you don’t meet and why.​


Yes.​
​
​
​

2. Why do you want to join the Giants Lair staff team?​


I was a regular on the predecessors of this server since 2017. I believe I first joined SGM in 2015, or at least that was my first Mass RDM ban.​
I love the people of this community, and I'd love to be a part of helping to make sure everyone has a fun time.​
​
​
​

3. What skills or experiences do you bring to the team?​

(e.g., past staffing, conflict resolution, technical knowledge, etc.)​


I staffed twice on AHG, first as Mod for a time, then as Mod and Sr. Mod.​
I was also staff on Basically Vanilla since June, ending late August.​
​
I have a decent understanding of this servers rules, and the tools I would end up using.​
​
​
​

4. How active are you across our platforms (GMod, Discord, Forums)?​

Provide a breakdown if possible.​


I am most active on GMod. That's really the only place I am active.​
I can try to be more active on Discord and Forums, but I can't make any promises.​
​
​
​

5. How much time can you realistically dedicate to staffing per week?​


I cannot say for certain, I can aim for between 5 to 15 hours, but there are a lot of factors that may change that week to week.​
I pretty much work a fixed schedule, 5AM-2PM weekdays, that's not always my hours.​
+ I have other activities outside of work.​
​
​
​

6. How well do you handle pressure, criticism, or heated situations?​


I can handle most all pressure I might face staffing. If there is ever anything I am uncomfortable with or unable to handle, I know I can lean on my fellow staff members.​
I will take criticism at face value, if someone says I am doing something wrong, I won't just ignore it I will check myself.​
If a situation gets heated, I know how to let it calm down.​
​
​
​

7. How would you describe your conflict resolution style?​


I would try to calm the situation, and resolve whatever the issue may be.​
If that doesn't work, then I'd make sure the rules are being followed, as that all I can really do if they are not being cooperative.​
​
​
​

8. Are you familiar with the TTT server rules and general community standards?​


I am absolutely familiar with the TTT server rules and community standards.​
Mostly due to my staffing history, but also my punishment history.​
That isn't a great thing to lean on, but its the truth, as it gave me a deeper understanding of the smaller rules.​
​
​
​

9. What does your punishment history (if any) look like on our servers?​

Be honest — transparency is appreciated.​


On SGM and AHG I had a lot of karma bans. Probably more than a few mass RDM bans. Most of my Mass RDM bans would have been accidents.​
A fair chunk of my Karma bans would have been due to aggressive/toxic gameplay.​
On AHG I did get a few "Excessive Karma Ban" bans as a result of the amount of karma bans I had gotten.​
I have gotten a few karma bans since playing on GL. They were also in part due to an aggressive play style.​
​
​
​

10. What is your reputation like within the community?​

Can you name any reputable players or staff who would vouch for you?​


I could probably describe my reputation as someone who has been a part of this community for a long time.​
I'm a prop killer, not a master, but pretty good.​
I can go a bit far when it comes to certain situations, I don't know if that's a part of my reputation, but I'll throw it in.​
​
I'm sure there are many reputable players and staff who would vouch for me.​
I will not list any, although I have asked a few people.​
​
​
​
If I missed anything please let me know and I'll try to answer as best I can.​
And I understand if this app needs to sit a while. <3​
 
Last edited:
+1, staffing with this guy back in good old days were fun, even though I have zero creditablity, this guy is pretty cool
 
+1, have had pretty positive experiences with you in-game and you obviously have a great grasp of the TTT rules. Also very capable of admitting when you're wrong, which I find to be a huge plus. Fun to play with, obviously has staff experience, maybe relax a bit with getting karma banned :sneaky:
 
Coming from BV, are there any notable adjustments you might have to make to staff effectively here?
 
Last edited:
Not from the prior servers. But when I play IG with you, I've had no bad experiences at all. I could easily see you being a great staff member on the server!

+1
 
Prozakk, if I was able to become mod on SGM and AHG as the annoying little hard ass I was (still am) then there's no reason why you shouldn't be mod here. If anything you're more qualified to be mod than I ever was lol.

+1!!
 
Coming from BV, are there any notable adjustments you might have to make to staff effectively here?
The rules there are a bit different, but the rules here are almost copy paste from sgm/ahg.
I had a very good grasp of those, If there are any changes, I know I'll be able to adjust to them easily.

But to answer, If I understand what you are asking, no, I don't believe so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top