Duplicate Show amount of each rating

  • Thread starter Thread starter bone ore
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bone ore

Guest
Show how many of each rating (like, funny, dumb, etc) you have somewhere on your profile like what we had on SGM

i gotta see how many dumbs ive got
 
I love this, I'd be willing to bet I'm in the top 3 for the old rating

Edit: I have literally 1 old rating and it's from steve on this message
 
View attachment 566
View attachment 567

whys it do this? i think virunas mentioned this already before if im not mistaken
It used to do this everywhere, it's because (if I understood and remember the explanation correctly) the emotes are actually a single image and then whichever emote you select loads that image cropped and offset by the correct amount to show the specific emote. It got fixed for general use but still shows wrong in the reactions received page for who knows why.
 
Considering that the requested feature exists, I'll close this suggestion <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top